Girls on the Run 5k
Girls on the Run participants are already registered for the 5k.
- Register online until Monday, May 22. You may register at packet pick-up on Tuesday, May 23 or the day of the 5k at Waldo Stadium.
- All ages are welcome to participate as registered community runners.
- T-shirts are only guaranteed to the first 1,300 registered community participants.
- Due to the AstroTurf surface and safety reasons inside Waldo Stadium, no strollers, bicycles or pets are allowed on the field or on the course.
- $25 per person if registered by Tuesday, May 23
- $30 per person for on-site registration Thursday, May 25
Family Discounts are available to family members of the same household. These discounts allow families to register 3 or more additional family members for only $60. Girls on the Run participants are already registered and should not be included in the family discount.
- $5 off per person for a family of 3
- $10 off per person for a family of 4
- $13 off per person for a family of 5
- $15 off per person for a family of 6
Online registration requires debit or credit card payment. If you would like to mail or drop off a registration & payment, paper registration form not yet available.
Alumnae Rate: $15
Are you a former Girls on the Run program participant? We'd love to see you again! Register for the GOTR 5k and receive a special color shirt for being a part of GOTR when you were in 3rd, 4th or 5th grade. Please note, there is a separate registration form for Alumnae. Alumnae registration is already discounted and cannot be combined with the Family Discount.
Foundations and Grants:
Santreece Family Foundation
Irving S. Gilmore Foundation
Limitless Potential: $10,000+:
Parker Hannifin Corporation
Montmorency Financial Advisors of Oppenheimer & Co, Inc.
Friendship Animal Hospital
Naylor Landscape Management
Breakfast Optimist Club of Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo Marathon at the Borgess Run for the Health of It