Girls on the Run 5k
Girls on the Run participants are already registered for the 5k.
- Register online until Monday, May 22. You may register at packet pick-up on Tuesday, May 23 or the day of the 5k at Waldo Stadium.
- All ages are welcome to participate as registered community runners.
- T-shirts are only guaranteed to the first 1,300 registered community participants.
- Due to the AstroTurf surface and safety reasons inside Waldo Stadium, no strollers, bicycles or pets are allowed on the field or on the course.
Online registration requires debit or credit card payment. If you would like to mail or drop off a registration & payment, click here for a paper registration form.
- Early Bird Rate: $25 per person if registered by Tuesday, May 23
- Event Day: $30 per person for on-site registration Thursday, May 25
- Family Discount: We want this event to be affordable for the whole family. You can register 3 or more members of your immediate family for only $60. This discount only applies to parents/guardians and their children (same household). All 3 or more registrations must be submitted together. Girls on the Run participants are already registered and should not be included in the family discount.
- GOTR Alumna Rate - see below for details
Alumnae Rate: $15
Are you a former Girls on the Run program participant? We'd love to see you again! Register for the GOTR 5k and receive a special color shirt for being a part of GOTR when you were in 3rd, 4th or 5th grade. Please note, there is a separate registration form for Alumnae. Alumnae registration is already discounted and cannot be combined with the Family Discount.
Foundations and Grants:
Santreece Family Foundation
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
Irving S. Gilmore Foundation
Arbor Financial Credit Union
Naylor Landscape Management
Breakfast Optimist Club of Kalamazoo
Montmorency Financial Advisors of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Kalamazoo Marathon at the Borgess Run for the Health of It
Communities in Schools of Kalamazoo